Christmas, a season of festivity accompanies the excitement of decorating the homes and yards. Thrilled about the excitement that Christmas brings with it and want to show your reinvigorated passion towards celebrating it? For this you will not want to clutter your home but after all Christmas is all about extravagance. To give a sweet touch throughout the house, you must not consider the expensive store ornamental gifts. After all you can do it in a less costly way.
Decorating the Christmas tree:
One of the most important Christmas decorations is one with the tree. If you want to buy a natural tree or an artificial one it is all up to you. After purchasing one, the question of where to place it arises. You must keep it where you want to open the Christmas gifts with your family. So, the best place is to keep it in a large room. Here are some of the ideas to sparkle your house with a bright Christmas tree.
- Sling lights all over the tree in a spiral direction. The light bulbs of white color give a pleasant and beautiful effect but you can also choose to light it with different colors bulbs. These light bulbs come in red, orange, green and blue shades. Start to hang the bulbs string from the lower side of the tree and end at the top side. Stuck the other end of the string in the upside branch of tree. The spectacle of this luminous tree will leave your guests and family spell bound.
- Apart from light bulbs, filling the large spots with sparkling stars or ornaments is not a bad idea. You can make your own embellishing articles with dough or paper charts. Crystals also play an important role in enriching your tree. Sprinkle them evenly on your tree.
- Snow spray and some glitter can be a last touch to brighten up your tree more elegantly.
Candles Make the Atmosphere Poised
Candles can be placed on windows sill and can be lighted at night. It will make your home well lit even far from the outside. Plus it is a low budget decorative idea.
Outdoor Christmas Ideas
If you have planned to extend your party festivities to your yard then you must embellish it in a way to leave people dazed. You can use inflatable characters like that of Jesus, Mary and baby Jesus.
- You can also place an inflatable snowman or one made with snowflakes.
- Some reindeers with colorful light bulbs all over can also leave a striking touch.
- Hanging some homemade cards with Christmas themes on the branches of tree in your yard is also a captivating idea.
A Wreath on the Main Door Symbolizes Eternity
Spirit of Christmas must be shown right from the entrance and for this hanging a wreath made of some fresh flowers or pine cones is a brilliant idea. Moreover it shows an eternal life. A wreath made with pine cones can last even a year.
Enchanting Color Scheme
Red and green are the colors of Christmas. Try to wrap almost every noticeable thing in these colors. This will make your whole house involved in Christmas festivities. You can change your curtains, pillow cases, bed covers, and napkins for a marvelous display of Christmas.
All in all, above mentioned ways are going to outshine your home and yard throughout the Christmas season.